[Scummvm-devel] 0.10.0 release status

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Sun May 27 21:13:42 CEST 2007

Hi there,

there is another nasty regression compared to older releases which I
really would like to see fixed, although it's probably not release
critical:

   #774783 INDY3: problems in Berlin with Hitler

The regression was "caused" by a change of mine not so long ago, but
in the end all that change caused was to replace certain totally
incorrect code (which had been there for a loooong time), which in
turn caused the totally gross and bogus workaround which was
originally added to "fix" the above bug. So, I don't feel
particularly guilty about causing this regression *g*. Still, it's
annoying to have a game perform worse in a new release than in older
ones.

Hence it would be *really* good to fix this. If not properly, then at
least with some kind of new workaround. Everybody is welcome to take
a peek at this. But be wary, the SCUMM walk code is not for the faint
of heart :-).