[Scummvm-devel] GSoC 2007 student's introduction (Kari Salminen / Buddha^)

Kari Salminen kari.salminen at gmail.com
Mon May 28 02:12:13 CEST 2007

    Hello everyone!
    I'm Kari Salminen (Buddha^ @ #scummvm) and
I'm a Google Summer of Code 2007 participant
here to work on ScummVM's AGI engine
during this summer, starting this monday.
    I just edited my first wikipage (My userpage on ScummVM's wiki).
Here's the link:
http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/User:Buddha%5E<http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/User:Buddha%255E>
It's very rudimentary at the moment, bare bones and such but
it's the place where I'll be putting more info later on about my
work progress, TODO etc.
    I'm a little intimidated as this the first open source project
I'm involved in... but I have faith that things will go alright and
it'll be an interesting summer, learning new things and working
on interesting things :)
  So, let the games begin! And see you on #scummvm

Kari Salminen / Buddha^ / kari dot salminen at gmail dot com