[Scummvm-devel] The new COPYRIGHT file

Torbjörn Andersson eriktorbjorn at telia.com
Thu May 31 06:35:35 CEST 2007

 > r27024 | fingolfin | 2007-05-30 23:56:52 +0200 (Wed, 30 May 2007) | 1
line

 > Updated legal headers in source files, based on what Pidgin (the IM
 > client formerly knowns as Gaim) does; added new (incomplete)
 > COPYRIGHT file; updated copyright dates in a few spots

How should we do in the cases where the original source code, before
entering ScummVM, had a different copyright header? For instance, the
Broken Sword 2 engine had "Copyright (C) 1994-2003 Revolution Software
Ltd". (Which would seem to span the time from Beneath a Steel Sky to the
import into ScummVM.)

Torbjörn