[Scummvm-devel] New Release (aka 0.11.0)?

Paul Gilbert paulfgilbert at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 23:32:36 CET 2007

On Nov 16, 2007 12:30 AM, Johannes Schickel <lordhoto at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> - How is Lure support? (again same questions as for IHNM)

I'm currently in the final stages of polishing off minor bugs in the game
engine, and it will be ready to be thrown open for public testing within
days - only minor things remaiin, like for instance your sidekick Ratpouch
doesn't stay still to accept an object when you give him something. Nothing
major, but I'd prefer to have fixed every bug that I know about before I
throw it open for testing.

A January release would be fine for me too. That would give a reasonable
amount of time to fix any bugs people report and add in the needed data for
the remaining language variations.