[Scummvm-devel] Scummvm 0.12.0: Final preparations. Tagging in 20 hours.

Torbjörn Andersson eriktorbjorn at telia.com
Mon Aug 25 06:12:43 CEST 2008

Eugene Sandulenko wrote:

> In about 20-22 hours I am going to tag both scummvm and scummvm-tools.
> So if you have any remaining changes, please, do.

There are only two things I can think of at the moment:

* The compress_queen tool still assumes that the sample rate is 11025
Hz, not 11840 Hz. Should that be fixed before or after 0.12?

* Two Touché bugs were fixed on the trunk a few weeks ago:

#2040484: TOUCHE: Graphic glitch with long answer options
#2040311: TOUCHE: Missing characters in the spanish version

Should those fixes be in 0.12 as well?

Torbjörn