[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 0.13.0 plans

Filippos K philipk79 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 21 02:21:47 CET 2008

IMHO, having a "standard" key for save/load for every engine would be great, and
would be extremely useful especially in small devices. F5 sounds like a good solution
I believe.

The only games I know that F5 is used are Police Quest 1 (as a shortcut for
the siren, if memory serves well) and Drascula (as a shortcut for one of the standard
actions, which are assigned to F1-F8. F5 is "Open" I think)

Filippos