[Scummvm-devel] beneath a steel sky floppy license and lure of the temptress license

Joost Peters joostp at 7fc1.org
Sat Feb 16 12:18:37 CET 2008

I've spoken to Tony Warriner about this, and yes, we are free to add a
license to our lure archives as long as it has the same terms set forth
in the original BASS freeware license.

I'll see if I can update the lure archives we have up for download, but
seeing as I don't have access to the FR area of the project, I might
need the help of a project administrator for this.

Regards,
Joost