[Scummvm-devel] introducing myself

Florian Kagerer athrxx at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Feb 16 13:54:03 CET 2008

Hi everybody,

Since I have recently been invited to the developer team let me introduce
myself quickly. My name is Florian Kagerer and I live and work in Munich,
Germany.

I've been using ScummVM since version 0.71 which was bundled with BASS on
some magazine disc. I didn't try anything with the source code until support
for Kyra was introduced (one of my favorite game series). I was very
interested in proper FM-Towns support but didn't believe that anyone would
ever do anything about it. So I decided to implement this myself. When
LordHoto (surprisingly) started to work on this too I contacted him and
contributed some code parts. Since then I have submitted many patches for
all sorts of Kyra related things. Kyra 2 (which I like best of all 3 Kyra
games) is what I am currently working on. Unfortunately I don't have much
free time but I'll try to make commits as often as possible.

This is all for now. If you have questions or need help with anything
particular (even if it is not Kyra related ;-)) feel free to ask.