[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 0.11.1 tagged. Binaries uploaded

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Sun Feb 24 08:23:21 CET 2008

On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 07:53:17 +0100
"sunmax at libero.it" <sunmax at libero.it> wrote:

> Now two simple questions:
>
> - when I am going to submit the new cleaned up patch
>   what I am supposed to diff it against?
Against branch-0-11-0. And then, please, put this patch into your
release tarball.

> - regarding the binary tarball, for the PS2 should it
>   contain all the IRXs like the 0.9.1 did? (I guess so,
>   but it's always better to ask...)
Yes, it should contain everything which is needed for it to ru out of
the box.

> This has been the main reason for all the delays,
> so we better get it sorted once for all.
No problem. I am personally so happy that one of our key ports is alive
again. I suppose other team members share my feelings. Thank you for
your work. Of course, this first release will be a bit ugly, esp. with
that patch in the tarball, but still we are on the road again since
0.9.1.

Eugene