[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 0.11.1 tagged. Binaries uploaded

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Wed Feb 27 11:06:46 CET 2008

On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 12:03 AM, Eugene Sandulenko <sev at scummvm.org> wrote:
> On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 21:57:40 +0000
>
> Neil Millstone <neil at millstone.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>

> > Hi,
>  >
>  > Erm... I got the filename wrong, it should have been version  0.11.1
>  > of course.  The file is the correct one.
>  >
>  > If you could rename it, Sev, that would be great.
>  Unfortunately I can not rename it without overwriting already existing
>  0.11.0 binary. So if possible, please, reupload with correct name.
>  Thank you.
OK, I managed to do it. The problem is that there is no direct way of
renaming file. Only thing I can do is to transfer a file from
/incoming to some particular release, and they are all stored in
common directory. That is, direct pulling of misnamed file leads to
overwriting old version. So what I did is: I downloaded current
0.11.0, replaced it with your misnamed one, downloaded new 0.11.0,
renamed it, and reuploaded both 0.11.0 and 0.11.1, keeping date of
0.11.0 intact, so sf.net mirrors will not start to leech the file over
again.

Eugene