[Scummvm-devel] About announcing backend changes & build machine

Kostas Nakos knakos at phys.uoa.gr
Tue Jan 1 22:52:07 CET 2008

Max Horn wrote:
> So, wouldn't it be cool if we had a build server on which we setup
> cross compile chains for as many systems as we can?

Very cool. Count me in for setting up a build env for wince. Also "the
Build Machine" sounds kind of scary :-P

> * WinCE <http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Compiling_ScummVM/Windows_CE>

Note that the cross compiler can run either in a win32/cygwin host, or a
linux non 64bit native (as LordHoto would point out).

Kostas

PS. Watch out for the sf.net-added Microsoft VS2005 signature below :-P