[Scummvm-devel] Introduction of yours truly

Tobias Hellgren thanius at thanius.com
Thu Jan 24 21:57:14 CET 2008

Hi there!
My name is Tobias Hellgren, from the darkest woods of the northern part
of Sweden. I've been a ScummVM user practically since day one and I've
always wanted to give a helping hand for the project.

I'm currently working on the Pocket PC/WinCE part of the Wiki, trying to
compile a complete guide using all the documentation I can find. I will
try to make the guide as userfriendly as possible but also clean and
minimalistic so that it may be easily updated.

You can check it out, give me a shout or pop in and change at will, in
case I've missed something, misspelled horribly or completely pulled
something out of the arse. ;)

Also, I checked out the brainstorming Henry and Max were starting about
the documentation, and I'm all in for templates (for generic design
throughout the wiki) and linking to general segments for documentation
concerning all ports.

The wiki should be a complete and a natural guide to ScummVM, which each
port having their own page. I mean, if I'm a new user; I'd like to go to
the homepage and get directed to a documentation. There I would like to
check out all general stuff about ScummVM, and easily click my way to
the device I want to play on containing all the info I need.

Anyways, I'll try to do my best.
Cheers!

/Thanius

PS. Have you checked out my high resolution icons? They're nifty. And
completely unnecessary. :)

http://pixmaps.thanius.com/scummvm/

Over and out.