[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 0.12.0

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Sat Jul 5 23:27:56 CEST 2008

Am 03.07.2008 um 23:10 schrieb Eugene Sandulenko:

> Hi team,
>
> What do you think about us starting a release cycle next week and
> releasing at the end of August? Any thoughts? We got pretty nice set
> of
> features, and 0.12.0 branch is over a half year old.

Fine by me. However, this time, it would be nice if we could get the
ports ready a bit earlier, so that testing could be performed on
those, too...

I do not plan to make any serious backend changes in the next 1-2
months, so now would be a perfect time for all porters to get their
ports working in trunk, to have it ready *before* the branch... Maybe
we can find a date on which all (or at least most/many) porters could
be ready???

@Kostas: If you have *any* questions about the plugin code, or any of
the "intimidating" innards of ScummVM, never hesitate to ask. I'll be
happy to answer, and could even be convinced to write docs (at least
doxygen docs) for parts of the code, if you just tell me which part of
the code you need better documented (documenting all would be best,
but well, I can't do that on my own). That could include an overview
of how certain things interact... What do you need?