[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 0.12.0

Kostas Nakos knakos at phys.uoa.gr
Mon Jul 7 15:05:58 CEST 2008

Hello,

On 07/06/2008 12:27 AM, Max Horn wrote:
> @Kostas: If you have *any* questions about the plugin code, or any of
> the "intimidating" innards of ScummVM, never hesitate to ask. I'll be
> happy to answer, and could even be convinced to write docs (at least
> doxygen docs) for parts of the code, if you just tell me which part of
> the code you need better documented (documenting all would be best,
> but well, I can't do that on my own). That could include an overview
> of how certain things interact... What do you need?

Thank you for the offer Max. I will probably take you up on that.
Documentation (always a good thing :-) ) probably won't be needed, but
some guidance perhaps on how to better solve this problem: elegantly and
efficiently. A brief overview will be nice to keep around as a reference.

More details and/or specific requests when I start working on this, in
the next few days.

Thanks again,
Kostas