[Scummvm-devel] PlaysStation2 : duplicated files detection & checking

sunmax at libero.it sunmax at libero.it
Sun Jul 13 21:42:01 CEST 2008

Hey Sev,

>> It is quite useful for developing the themes

I see. But this is hardly to be the case on a PS2,

>> What if, say, you will have file name "data" in two different
>> games

Got it. But is this a real scenario?

Once we found COMI.LA0 (unless we copied it over by mistake
to snotehr games folder) ain't that sure that this is "comi" ?

In the worst case scensario all the data for two games could
be in the same folder, how we would make it up which one to
install/start?

I would say (at least on console) as soon as we locate the
"identifiers" we break and return true.

Is there a switch for this behaviour?

Could we implement it as an option at least for consoles,
to speed up game detections and start?

Thanks, Sev!

Ciao,
 -max