[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 0.12.0: Release status -- 2008-07-13

Lars Persson larspp at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 14 12:27:39 CEST 2008

Hi! This is also a problem for the Symbian build.
The ancient CPP used for pre-processing is NOT capable of handling the  MACRO define used to enable each engine (i.e. #define within #define I believe). Replacing each engine with a simple define works fine also for the Symbian build

Otherwise the Symbian build system are up to date with the new ENABLE_ engine defines instead of the old DISABLE defines and was checked in a couple of weeks ago.

Best regards
Lars