[Scummvm-devel] AGOS slowness

Lars Persson larspp at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 16 14:38:00 CEST 2008

Hi! Thanks for this input!
I know that the file system wrapping in Symbian OS could be a problem. On this PC 80618 reads takes NO time.. But what strikes me is that 80618 seems to be lots of small reads to me. Is there any comparison for other games? Also for games not using compressed cd audio then (since that will always stream alot).

  0.00      7.45     0.00    80618     0.00     0.00  Common::File::read(void*, unsigned int)
/Lars