[Scummvm-devel] AGOS slowness

Bertrand Augereau bertrand_augereau at yahoo.fr
Wed Jul 16 15:25:54 CEST 2008

Sensible remark :)Here's a clearer log, for those interested.
drawVertImageCompressed can probably be optimized by doing trivial changes to avoid branching and register spilling because of aliasing in the inner loop.I'll check this.
De: Eugene Sandulenko <sev.mail at gmail.com>
On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 12:50 PM, Bertrand Augereau
<bertrand_augereau at yahoo.fr> wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> It seems that people find that the AGOS engine is a bit sluggish on small
> platforms, so here's a gprof output on my old laptop (which is still
real
> fast compared to an embedded device).
I suggest to run the game in 1x mode to avoid that big margin which
Normal2x adds.

Eugene