[Scummvm-devel] ATTN: X11 and NULL backends to be removed June 15 & some notes to PORTERS

Joost Peters joostp at 7fc1.org
Sat Jun 28 12:35:42 CEST 2008

Didn't Eugene update the null backend a few weeks ago?    It seems to
compile for me, at least.

It might be useful to keep it around not only as a template for new
backends, but also as a means to run engines 'headless'.
I know it isn't able to do the latter at present, but I'll spend some
time (today) working on that.

Cheers,
Joost