[Scummvm-devel] Sourceforge.net 2008 Community Choice Awards

sunmax at libero.it sunmax at libero.it
Sat May 24 15:11:50 CEST 2008

Max!

>> sorry for constantly bothering all of you.

I cannot speak for all ScummVM developers,
but I am pretty sure you never bother us!

I am happy everytime I see one of your posts
(some I even copy and paste in my TODO ;-),
I am bit slow in feedback, I admit...

>> We won last year in "Best game"

I know, that was cool. And something to be proud of.

Let me know if there is anything I can do
(beside fixing & enhancing the PS2 backend)
to make it happen again!

Ciao,
 -max

P.S: more PS2-techinical e-mail to follow