[Scummvm-devel] My Introduction - Scott T

Scott Thomas s at sthomas.id.au
Tue Nov 18 10:11:29 CET 2008

Hi All :)

Sev has kindly asked me to join the team, so for the majority of you who
probably don't know me, I'm Scott, and have been helping out with
spookypeanut and jvprat on the Groovie engine.

I'm from Australia (Adelaide in particular) and am just finishing my 3rd
year of a 4 year engineering degree. My primary interests include
computers and electronics (fortunately) as well as sailing.  I've been
programming for a number of years now (both in and out of Uni) in a
variety of language including PHP, C#, C/C++, and Java.

I'm hoping to help to continue with the Groovie engine to support the
remaining Groovie games (at least as far as is currently possible) as
well as working on the last remaining issues in T7G.

I tend to often be on IRC regularly these days (as ST) and plan to
become slightly less of a lurker as time goes by ;)

Cheers,

Scott