[Scummvm-devel] Memory consumption in GUI branch

Neil Millstone neil at millstone.demon.co.uk
Mon Oct 6 11:26:43 CEST 2008

Hi,

I am currently travelling in Japan for the rest of the month,and so an
unable to test this new GUI branch.

I would mention here that the DS port is extremely low in memory in some
places.  Especially in Inherit the Earth, where I'm 100Kb from the end
of memory at some points.  Also, keep in mind that the size of the
binary executable also makes a big difference on this port, so it's
worth watching that as as well as the size of static and dynamic
allocations.

Thanks,

- Neil