[Scummvm-devel] Merging the GUI branch

Vicent Marti tanoku at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 10:37:23 CEST 2008

Hello gentlemen:

Since nobody has complained about the patch in the last 36h, I'm gonna
assume it *is* working (it seems to work pretty well over here,
anyways), and will commit the GUI merge to the trunk this evening;
that is, unless someone has any last minute objections.

You'll be able to find me on IRC when the trunk is totally trashed.

Cheers,

Vicent Martí
http://www.smartlikearoboc.com