[Scummvm-devel] NDS build problems on my machine

Robin Watts scummvm at wss.co.uk
Fri Oct 31 12:44:40 CET 2008

Hi all,

I've hit some problems with building for NDS on my windows PC, and I
was hoping just to confirm with people that I wasn't doing something
stupid.

In a cygwin window, I check out a clean trunk with svn.

In a normal Windows Control Prompt window, I then navigate to
backends/platform/ds and do make allbuilds

This whirs away for a while, but when it comes to run the bin2s rules
for keyboard_raw etc, I seem to randomly get crashes in sh. I think
it's the way the make run invokes sed and tr etc.

Are other people doing make within a windows command prompt?

I think I've tried it in a cygwin window and it failed...

Any hints etc would be gratefully received (even to know that it's
just my machine being screwy would be useful).

Thanks,

Robin
--
Robin Watts,             Email: <mailto:Robin.Watts at wss.co.uk>