[Scummvm-devel] MSVC9 -Project files

Vicent Marti tanoku at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 22:38:36 CEST 2009

The MSVC solutions are automatically updated with a batch script. It
should be right along the solutions, if I remember properly.
Either way, you are right, the the Visual Studio projects for all
versions are mostly outdated, mainly because not many ScummVM
developers use Windows. :)

I bet those patches would be totally welcome, so feel free to submit
them on the tracker when you have some time. Heck, I might even
install Visual Studio 2008 to hack away some... after shelling the
cash for that VIM plugin, that is.

Oh, and regarding the ugly SDL #defines, they are probably needed by
other ports/platforms. Otherwise they wouldn't be there.

Cheers.
Vicent Martí