[Scummvm-devel] Theme trouble with 0.13.1 build

Vicent Marti tanoku at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 16:08:20 CEST 2009

Yeah, this makes no sense whatsoever. Maybe you checked out the wrong
branch or something? :)

In the trunk and in the 0.13 branch there are no remainders of using
.ini files for themes -- they have been long deprecated. I'm going to
take a closer look, maybe your port had its own theme handling code?

Cheers,
Vicent Martí