[Scummvm-devel] Who maintains planet.scummvm.org and doxygen.scummvm.org

John Willis John.Willis at Distant-earth.com
Fri Apr 24 14:15:20 CEST 2009

All,

> Great! We could add a wiki page listing buildbot, planet, doxygen and
> other "developer resources", I guess.

On the back of Max's mail I have created a 'rather sparse' page on the WiKi
to keep track of 'project services' and who is maintaining them.

http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Project_Services

I realise the page is rather incomplete right now and needs work so if
anyone wants to add more info please do ;).

When the page has a little more content on it I will link it up at
appropriate places throughout the wiki.

It would also be great if any new services from here on out could be added
to that page.

Thanks,

John