[Scummvm-devel] Demo hosting

Robert Megone silver_coast at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 27 03:46:53 CEST 2009

I began uploading more demos this evening, and Kirben is also uploading his collection.
The archive chosen was *.zip, because of how widespread it was.

and the naming system follows this convention game-platform-(ni-)demo-language.zip

The ni- section stands for non interactive.

If anybody has any demos to submit then you can either email them, upload them for me to download or pass them to kirben.
It would help if you could name them in the correct format, one folder deep e.g demo name.zip->demo name->game files
and compress them to *.ZIP at the highest compression level available to you, as this will help users who still have sucky internet connections :p

I am still open to any suggestions though.
perhaps we could populate the downloads page automatically with a list of files held on the server?

Robert Megone(sanguinehearts)