[Scummvm-devel] hi to everybody

Robert Megone silver_coast at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 28 18:25:08 CEST 2009

Hello Robert!
First I must say, you have a great name! :)
Secondly its great to see that you involved yourself in this, Im very excited to see the draci engine build up in ScummVM,
and its even better to see that you are involved, this means the engine should be faithful to the original.

Draci Historie was published under Vochozka Trading originally right? perhaps you know of the Czech version of Teen Agent?
I believe it was called Agent Mlíčňák. This was also published by Vochozka, and was even advertised within the Draci Historie manual on this page http://www.ucw.cz/draci-historie/manual/page14.jpg

I have been trying to track down an original of this game for testing with the ScummVM Teen Agent engine I am working on.
perhaps you know of someone who may be able to help?

Many thanks for your time

Robert Megone