[Scummvm-devel] hi to everybody

Robert Špalek rspalek at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 20:54:50 CEST 2009

hi Robert,

2009/4/28 Robert Megone <silver_coast at hotmail.com>

> Draci Historie was published under Vochozka Trading originally right?
> perhaps you know of the Czech version of Teen Agent?
> I believe it was called Agent Mlíčňák. This was also published by Vochozka,
> and was even advertised within the Draci Historie manual on this page
> http://www.ucw.cz/draci-historie/manual/page14.jpg

I remember that this game exists, but I've never seen it nor have I spoken
to anyone involved.

> I have been trying to track down an original of this game for testing with
> the ScummVM Teen Agent engine I am working on.
> perhaps you know of someone who may be able to help?

in the above-mentioned manual, it says that it is a Polish game from
Metropolis Software House, translated to Czech.  that's the only thing I
know and I didn't know it 2 minutes ago.

best,
--
Robert Špalek <rspalek at gmail.com>