[Scummvm-devel] Platform documentation on ScummVM wiki

Thierry Crozat (Yahoo! Mail) thierry.crozat at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Aug 1 22:56:20 CEST 2009

Johannes Schickel a écrit :

> Thierry Crozat (Yahoo! Mail) wrote:
>> The initial idea was to avoid duplication on the wiki (to make it
>> easier to keep everything up to date). But I think this
>> information  belong both to the manual and to the platform pages.
>
> Is there any reason against simple linking from the platform pages
> to the manual?
>
> // Johannes

Currently this is done the other way around (linking from the manual
to the platform pages). I'd like to have all the information in the
manual without requiring additional clicks to get it. Moving the
information there and simply linking to it from the platform pages as
you suggest is one way to do it, but I think it would actually be
better to also keep the information on the platform page. This is
because the information in the manual would be scattered around and I
think some users will want to have everything on one page for quick