[Scummvm-devel] Streaming sounds in Scumm games

Johannes Schickel lordhoto at scummvm.org
Wed Aug 5 21:43:58 CEST 2009

Max Horn wrote:
> Which reminds me: Is anybody actually taking care of adding those
> engine specific #ifdefs ? :)

Actually I wondered today, whether for a ScummVM main binary supporting
plug-ins it wouldn't be better to enable all decoders etc. even if a
engine isn't enabled on compiling that one. We might want to have some
"or SUPPORTS_PLUGINS" check there. Of course currently our plug-in
system isn't too much used, but I guess it would be better to not
restrict it needlessly right now.

// Johannes