[Scummvm-devel] Streaming sounds in Scumm games

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Thu Aug 6 09:47:28 CEST 2009

2009/8/6 Neil Millstone <neil at millstone.demon.co.uk>:
> I've just got one working that pretty much works for the VOCs in Sam &
> Max.  When it's finished, someone needs to take a look over it though.
>
> Is it too late to put this in for the next release?  I could put the
> streaming on an #ifdef so it only runs on the DS port.
If the code will be finely reviewed, I see no problem with it, since
it will be easy to test and detect any regressions.

Eugene

PS. I am afraid to take a look at my backlog of the tracker tickets,
but plan to do it today/tomorrow. I do not know current situation with
the release as my daily job sucked all time. Hope that we're still
fine and there are not too many blockers.