[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM and iPhSoft

Vicent Marti tanoku at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 21:14:17 CEST 2009

Hey there,

I've just grabbed an iPhone for myself last month, so when this year's
GSoC project is over, I'll probably start working on a standalone
Drascula for the platform. It's one of my favorite games and I'd love
to have a native iPhone version so everybody can enjoy it without
jailbreaking their phones. ^^

We'll see how it goes (hopefully it won't be a huge time investment),
but if the end result is polished enough I'll probably submit it to
the AppStore as a free app... Unless somebody wants to take care of
all the legal mumbo-jumbo (including taxes & bank accounts) needed to
set it up with a symbolic price to give ScummVM some extra income. I
myself can't be arsed, as Max states, money is boring. ;D

Cheers,
Vicent Martí
http://www.bellverde.org