[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 1.0.0: Release status 2009-08-08

John Doe john_doe at techie.com
Mon Aug 10 00:25:54 CEST 2009

I'd also be in favor of dropping it and adding it again once RtZ Mac is supported, just because having unused code around seems weird.
(Also since from my side I don't know when RtZ Mac will be supported, it may take several versions, so it's not like libmpeg2 would be removed now and added the next release again which would be a waste of time.)
Maybe also a simpler Mpeg decoder whose API is more similar to the Smacker and DXA decoders could be used then.

- Benjamin