[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 1.0.0: Release status 2009-08-11 -- Full feature, freeze

Lars Persson larspp at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 14 10:51:55 CEST 2009

Hi!
Checking the allocations for SAGA after intro sequence has been done, there are lots of zero byte allocations , mostly from here
Saga::Actor::loadFrameList(int,struct Saga::ActorFrameSequence * &,int &) <G:\scummvm-1-0-0\engines\saga\actor.cpp #350> + 11 - ScummVM.exe! 38bcde68()

where the number of frames is 0, still an allocation is done. Is there a memory overhead even for zero allocations perhaps?

Cheers
Lars