[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 1.0.0: Release status 2009-08-11 -- Full feature, freeze

Sven Hesse drmccoy at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Aug 14 17:20:40 CEST 2009

On 2009-08-14 14:13:21 +0000, Lars Persson wrote:

> Another note on the 1.0.0 branch! Lost in time is one of few adventures I have completed on the PC, and now I'm on my way to complete it on my phone. But I noticed that when loading my old save games in the 1.0.0 version, I'm always getting "Failed to save game state" when loading a game from 0.13.1. And the game seem to be loaded ok, so not sure what is going on. File that could not be saved is intro.$$$. Not sure if this is the wanted behaviour or not?

Ah, my bad. I forgot about that case when I added the dialogs.

"intro.$$$" is normally used as a temporary sprite in the gob engine.
Lost in Time however apparently only saves (with an invalid index)
and never loads. I'll simply take handling of that file out of the
SaveLoad class for Lost in Time.

Greets
	Sven