[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 1.0.0: Release status 2009-08-11, -- Full feature, freeze

Neil Millstone neil at millstone.demon.co.uk
Sun Aug 16 20:45:08 CEST 2009

Hi Fillippos,

I have tested the game a little.  The faire works fine, but appears not
to use the same pathfinding code.  Other rooms accessible near this
section work ok.

Since without this fix, ITE doesn't work at all on the DS, I consider
this a huge improvement!  I'll commit it inside a #ifdef __DS__ so it
won't affect anyone else, since I don't want to risk breaking the game
for other ports.  Unfortunately, I've now used up pretty much all the
time I can spare on this issue.

Thanks,

- Neil