[Scummvm-devel] Lure of the Temptress uncompletable on 1.0.0

RafaƂ Rzepecki divided.mind at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 14:29:35 CEST 2009

I'm testing Lure of the Temptress on the branch-1-0-0 and I can't
complete it. I can't get the Skorl guard to notice spilling wine. Save
attached; Minnow has already been told to call the guard, just look at
the cask, use tongs on bung and hide in the background.

I suspect that it might be a problem with pathfinding; on the whole, I
found pathfinding in scummvm worse than in the original -- with NPC
bumping into each other and oftentimes protagonist being unable to
talk to someone because he can't find a path. DOS original executable
certainly has problems like that, but they seem nowhere as severe.