[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 1.0.0 release plans

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Wed Aug 26 08:44:48 CEST 2009

Hi guys,

Here I would like to present my vision of the upcoming release plans.

Testing:
- Release testing will continue as is with gear to have majority of
games tested twice
- List of open bugs continues as is, I'll try to send an up to date list tonight
- Release 1.0.0rc1 will be announced as directed for testing "en
masse." It will bear all our usual release properties, however.

We already have several important fixes in the branch, guys, please
continue fixing them. Ideally the list of the nice to get fixed bugs
would be revisited and we would try to squish more of them, so 1.0.0
will be really rock solid.

It would be not bad, though, if we would release 1.0.0 on October
18th, so our representatives on the Mentor Summit would be able to
talk about the event on the Games session.

Any comments are welcome.

Eugene