[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 1.0.0rc1 has been tagged

Neil Millstone neil at millstone.demon.co.uk
Wed Aug 26 21:16:02 CEST 2009

Eugene Sandulenko wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> I tagged 1.0.0rc1 and uploaded the sources.
>
> Unfortunately my main connection is down now, so I will send more
> extensive e-mail and sources in other formats tomorrow.
>
> files:
>
> scummvm-1.0.0rc1.tar.bz2    7603092 bytes
>
> f3fabedc7ff2424d6a4bc678229b22ce scummvm-1.0.0rc1.tar.bz2
>
> Here is described how to upload the files. Step by step instructions
> will be provided tomorrow.
>
>   https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/sourceforge/wiki/Release%20files%20for%20download
>

> Eugene

Hi Eugene,

I didn't get the step-by-step instructions, and I can't find it on the
soureforge email archive for scummvm-devel.  It's possible Sourceforge
is just a little broken and I missed it though.

I have been unable to upload my file using the instructions on the Wiki
at the link above, perhaps because ScummVM project admin access is
required?   In any case I've uploaded the DS port to my webspace so you
can grab it from there.

1eff6843287229dd9c61663b9be767df
http://scummvm.drunkencoders.com/scummvm-1.0.0rc1-ds.zip

Thanks,