[Scummvm-devel] Updated Translation Patch

Alex Bevilacqua alexbevi at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 14:10:56 CET 2009

Updated the sf.net item with a couple of comments. I'll stop posting here
(as per Max's suggestion). Hopefully we can get this working for the desktop
version as-is, then focus on re-working the message catalog linking (as per
Jordi's comment) to make it more usable across platforms ...

Thanks for everyone's feedback.

Alex