[Scummvm-devel] GSoC gui tools

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Mon Dec 14 18:08:37 CET 2009

Am 14.12.2009 um 15:40 schrieb Joost Peters:

> Hi all,
>
> A quick update.

[...]
> Hmm, maybe we should move the above into a Wiki page?

Yes please!

> Also, Strangerke was having some issues with building the GUI tools
> with
> MSVC9, has anyone had any luck doing this?  If so, perhaps (s)he could
> shed some light on this?

It would be good to know what the issues are. In fact, it would be
good if as many people as possible tried to compile the tools on the
GUI branch. Including those without wxWidgets, by the way (for those
we should only compile the command line version; something that is not
yet the case, I think, and which would be easier if we had a configure
script in there).