[Scummvm-devel] New MD5 for german indy3-ega

Lars Hendric Kruse l.kruse at gmx.net
Mon Dec 14 20:26:44 CET 2009

Hello!
Looks like I have found an unknwon version of Indiana Jones and the last crusade (German, DOS-EGA):
MD5 of 00.lfl is eb700bb73ca1cc44a1ad5e4b1a4bdeaf (according to scummvms console output).
Right now Scummvm does not recognize this version and suggests to use "Indy3 EGA" or "Indy 3 (without adlib)" instead, whatever "without adlib" means.
The version originates from a german budget game magazine called "PC-Spiele Disc", Volume 1, released around january / february 1994. The game is stored on a 1,44" HD-Floppy in a compressed self-extracting zip, which is installed to hard disk using a batch file.
The magazin can also be found in a box also containing Zak, Maniac, Loom and MadTV, called "5 Pack limited edition, Duale version".
If you need further information please mail me, I will try to help!
Yours,
Lars Kruse