[Scummvm-devel] posted NEWS item about Dragon History

Robert Špalek rspalek at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 19:51:40 CET 2009

hi all,

I have just posted the NEWS item.  I have completely reused Robert Megone's
text, endorsed by Eugene, and I officially thank him for writing that.  I
apologize for a 3-week delay.  I thought I would be creative enough to post
my own text, but obviously I have not been :))  I have just decided that
further delay is unacceptable and the proposed text is actually quite nice,
so I just used it.

thank you guys for the co-operation, Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to
you all!
--
Robert Špalek <rspalek at gmail.com>