[Scummvm-devel] timing news postings

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Tue Dec 22 20:40:35 CET 2009

Hi folks,

I think we should try to coordinate posting of news items on our
website a bit better in the future? IMHO it's not good to announce to
"new" games in two days in a row, as this will mean that the first
item is in the "top" position only one day, and is easily missed by
people (considering that we usually only post once a month or so). I
think we should either let several days pass between two
announcements, or group them together into a single one.

Just my two cents!