[Scummvm-devel] Rename tools_cli and tools_gui

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Sat Dec 26 01:10:40 CET 2009

OK, so I'll rename them to scummvm-tools and scummvm-tools-cli for now.

Something else regarding the tools: I have been thinking about
restructuring the tools SVN a bit, by mimicking the directory
hierarchy in ScummVM proper; specifically, I am thinking about adding
dirs like engines/scumm, engines/agos, etc. and moving the source code
for various tools into the respective directories. Likewise, move
sound related things into sound/; and potentially add more subdirs as
necessary / suitable.
Anybody got a serious issue with this change, please voice it now or
be silent forever ;)