[Scummvm-devel] Nintendo64 port patch into tracker

Joost Peters joostp at 7fc1.org
Wed Dec 30 19:19:07 CET 2009

No comments so far... is anyone opposed to this going into trunk?
I've tried the port and it works well with the handful of games I've
tried, and the code/patch itself looks fine to me too.
Obviously it's a niche platform at this point, but then again so are a
few other platforms we have official ports for.

Cheers,
Joost