[Scummvm-devel] Nintendo64 port patch into tracker

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Wed Dec 30 19:41:25 CET 2009

Am 30.12.2009 um 19:19 schrieb Joost Peters:

> No comments so far... is anyone opposed to this going into trunk?
> I've tried the port and it works well with the handful of games I've
> tried, and the code/patch itself looks fine to me too.
> Obviously it's a niche platform at this point, but then again so are a
> few other platforms we have official ports for.

Well.. this seems to me the most niche port so far, though :). Like...
how does one even get ScummVM and data files into the N64?

It certainly sounds like a fun project, but I am not quite sure what
the point is. Ah well, but if it doesn't harm any other port, I won't
object to its addition (but I won't "support" it either).

Bye,