[Scummvm-devel] Fwd: ScummVM T-Shirts

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Fri Feb 13 03:29:33 CET 2009

Hi Dan,

best to discuss this idea with the whole team!

Personally, I would like seeing nice ScummVM T-Shirts, and have
thought about that myself in the past. Though I feel that we should
have "nice" ones, and so I never pursued the idea as I am not much of
a designer ;-).

That said, there are of course many ways to make & sell T-Shirts.
Maybe people on the team think we are better off with doing them some
other way; or maybe to the contrary everybody will love your proposal.
Maybe even some talented designers are lurking, who knows...

Comments on, everybody :-).

Bye,
Max

Anfang der weitergeleiteten E-Mail: